Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2010

AER MOLDOVA's 1/35 T-38 AMPHIBIOUS TANK



The first thing that hits you when you open the box, is that there isn't that much to this kit. The second thing that hits you is that you certainly not looking at a Dragon or Tamiya kit. This reminded me of an old old 60's kit, really poor definition of parts, my goodness the jack was a lump of plastic. If you want to do a good job on this kit, you are really going to have to put in the hard yards.










I really wan't prepared to do a lot, so I detailed the turrent and hull with a few more Grandt Line rivets, opened the hatch, and added a few details. I drilled out the prominent holes in the running gear. I may replace the headlights with MV Lenses if I can find the right ones

No comments:

Post a Comment